Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Never to old to attend College

Congratulations to myself for attending College again. I've been granted regular admission to Warner Pacific College in Portland, Oregon. The Adult Degree Program is designed for working professionals to earn their Bachelor in Business Administration degree or other fields. Both of my kids are gone,and left the nest. My Son Isaiah is Attending the University of Oregon, and will be graduating in March 2011. So, I thought it will be great to finish what I started a long time ago. Education has always been high on my family values. Next, will be my daughter Brittney. Brittney just had a baby girl name "Aaliyah ", so I can give her a break. I know she will complete her course work. In the meantime, be safe and have a great day. "Sitting next to 20 year olds in college will be challenging but worth the effort and time".

No comments:

Post a Comment